MS Office 365 With Azure Course Outline
Incase if student is interested for any 1 training (Azure 104 OR Office 365)
Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Manage Azure subscriptions
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption.
- Manage resource groups.
- Managed role-based access control (RBAC)
Implement and manage storage
- Create and configure storage accounts.
- Import and export data to Azure.
- Configure Azure files
- Implement Azure backup
Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs)
- Create and configure a VM for Windows and Linux
- Automate deployment of VMs.
- Manage Azure VM
- Manage VM backups
Configure and manage virtual networks
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- DNS Configure name resolution
- Implement Azure load balancer
- Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networking
- Integrate on premises network with Azure virtual network
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Manage Azure AD objects (users, groups, and devices)
- Implement and manage hybrid identities.
- Implement multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Introduction to Office 356 / License type / Modules
- Introduction of Office 365 Admin Console in detail
- Office 365 Admin Console roles , security group , DNS records.
- O365 Subscriptions, licenses, & billing, Support in Microsoft support services.
- What is Exchange Online, Admin Roles and Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive , Teams.
- What is Azure AD and difference between on-prem or Azure AD.
- Microsoft 365 Defender / Microsoft Defender for Office365
- Microsoft Security Center & Compliance Center (Microsoft Purview)
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps
- Users training , LABS